Absa repossessed vehicle auctions in South Africa offer cars for sale at affordable prices. So attend the next Absa car auction if you are looking for bank repossessed cars to buy.
Absa bank is the largest financial services provider in South Africa and their network and footprint with South Africa is impressive.
At this stage you may think that buying a repossessed car is not a great idea at all. You may ask yourself questions like:
- Are repossessed cars in good condition?
- Am I buying a car for a good price?
The good news is that your wallet will be smiling. Because the highest bidder determines the prices.
If you think it is too high then you can back off and think about the next car you want to bid for.
Consider the current financial climate. Individuals have over-extended themselves and are now in really bad financial shape. Banks have repossessed these vehicles because of the agreements that were in place but were not honoured. The chances of you buying a car in good shape are very high.
The question is, where are these centres and how frequently do the auctions occur? It is very easy information to find.
Absa Repossessed Vehicle Auctions at Trade Centres in South Africa
Absa hold car autions at their Trade Centres in South Africa. The next Absa repossessed car auctions can be found at the following locations:
- Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town (Western Cape)
Not only that but you can download the catalogue of Absa repossessed vehicles which will be on auction. This is great news for the following two reasons:
- You can browse the cars and see what you like ahead of the auction. And do not have to waste your time by going to the auction of the selection of cars is not up to your liking.
- You also have access to the catalogues from the other auction events. If you see a vehicle you like, and do not mind traveling a little bit, then you can head to one of the Absa Trade Centres.
Head over to the Absa Trade Centres page for further information: Absa Trade Centre Auctions
But it’s not all completely about the cars at the Absa repossessed vehicle auction events in South Africa. You also have access to sound financial advice before you buy your new vehicle.
Absa repossession trade centres can offer you finance options:
- This is a very straightforward option.
- Absa will lend you the money for the car you want.
- You and Absa will determine the payback period based on the national FICA requirements and your financial status.
- This option allows individuals more freedom as it allows the individual the flexibility to change vehicles.
- This option allows you to drive one car for a period of time and then change to another without too much fuss.
- In addition, you are able to fix your costs for the duration of the agreement.
- At the end of the agreement, you have the option of being able to buy the vehicle.
- At the beginning of the agreement, you and Absa agree on a period of time which you will rent the car from them for and at no stage will you be the owner of the car
- The bonus of this option is that you do not need to concern yourself with the pitfalls that come with vehicle ownership.
- Once you are at the end of the agreement period you have three available options:
- Renegotiate for a further term
- Consider buying the vehicle
- Simply hand it back to Absa.
Absa repossessed vehicle auctions events in South Africa are very easy and a simple way to pre-select and buy cars. As well as receive additional finance information if you so wish.
This might also interest you: FNB Repossessed Vehicle Sales