Burchmores auction lists and pictures of cars for sale is one that you are able to find in more ways than one.
If you take a look on the Internet you will find the website for this fast growing vehicle auction company.
There are offices based in major cities of South Africa. If you take into consideration that with Cape Town, Durban as well as Johannesburg being big attractions, you will see why this company is successful.
The website is one that you will find easy to search through. Not only will you find cars for sale. You will also find a range of repossessed vehicles.
Burchmores auction lists of cars for sale will ensure that you will find some of the best second hand motors for sale. There is no way that you will pick up something that is not of the best quality and in the best condition.
Repossessed Car Conditions
With regards to the repossessed vehicles there are certain conditions that the vehicle has to be in.
At a good auction you will be able to find motor vehicles in mint condition. Many prefer to buy a car in this manner as they are able to pick a brand new car at next to nothing.
If you take a look at the condition of the second hand motors that are available, you will more than surprised.
With auctions in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town there is no way that you can not take a look at the list of cars that they have to offer. There is nothing wrong with taking a look or even sitting in on one of these auctions.
It will be worth the look and you might end up finding your dream car. A car that goes on auction does have a motor plan. You can get insurance if this is your choice.
It is highly recommended that you do get vehicle insurance as there is no knowing when things might go wrong. So if you are looking for a used auto, take a look at the Burchmores auction lists of cars for sale.
Take Part in a Burchmores Car Auction
If you are looking for bank repo vehicles at good prices you should take part in a Burchmores car auction.
Birchmores has branches in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. And has a huge range of vehicles and finance plans that will help you become part of the bidding process.
These auctions are not complicated and are well structured by an experienced auctioneer.
If it will be your first time buying from an auction, then its best to attend a couple of auctions as an observer. So that you can see how things work and the different options available to you.
Anybody can participate. So if you have a little money in your pocket that you’d like to turn into a lifelong asset, get bidding now!
Burchmores Car Auctions – Taking Part
To take part in a Burchmores car auction there are certain steps you have to follow.
These are really easy and you should look at them as steps towards getting the best bank repo vehicles at the best prices.
- First you must register as a buyer by making a deposit.
- This deposit is entirely refundable. So if you don’t see the good prices you are looking for… Or are overwhelmed by the bidding process you won’t lose any money.
- Once you have registered you are provided with a number. Which you will use to show the auctioneer that you would like to bid. It is then time to let the games begin.
- At every auction, an auctioneer will start the bidding on the vehicles and you can participate by showing your number.
- The bidding process is controlled so that if you can no longer afford to bid you simply stop raising your number. If you would like to bid slightly higher than your immediate finances… You can approach any one of the major banks on the shop floor for car finance.
Just remember that cars are sold as is. Some bank repo vehicles will be in better condition than others.
If you want to live a little and avoid the boredom of visiting a number of dealerships… Take part in a Burchmores car auction.